1. Advertise shows, exhibitions, and festivals like William Baker did on in his blog post, Mudfire Exhibit.
2. Share photos and reflections from shows like Jen Mecca does in her post, Blowing Rock Photos on her blog, Jen Mecca’s Pottery Blog.
3. Show your creative process like Gary Rith did in his post, John Makes My Day, on his blog, Gary Rith Pottery Blog. He also posted photos from a day in his studio and a video interview of him in his studio in the blog’s sidebar.
4. Share photos of new work like Vicki Hartman did in her post, More New Work on her blog, These 2 Words, and Steven Colby did in his post, 4 New Mugs on his blog, Steven Colby: Potter.
5. Promote your online store like Matt Grimitt did in his post, More Etsy Pots on his blog, Slipware Pottery.
6 Announce sales like Emily Murphy did in her post, Pottery Clearance Sale on her blog Potter Blog: Emily Murphy.
7. Build community with other potters like Doug Fitch of Devonshire Pottery who recently wrote a post about connecting face-to-face with “My Lovely Blogging Chums,” pottery bloggers Ron Philbeck, Ang, Hannah McAndrew, Andrew Douglas, and Paul Jessop
For more pottery blog inspiration, click through the blog rolls and blog lists in the sidebars of Jen Mecca’s Pottery Blog, Ron Philbeck Pottery’s blog, and Pottery Blog: Emily Murphy.
Image credit: Pottery with Malin by Christian Kjellström
Britt Bravo also blogs for Have Fun * Do Good, BlogHer, and WE Volunteer. She is a Big Vision Consultant.