- Cultural entrepreneurs build innovative enterprises, weaving self-expression, cultural tradition and entrepreneurial skills to capture market opportunities. Cultural entrepreneurs build ventures in the arts, architecture, music, film, design, craft, fashion, foods, and performing arts sectors. Our mission is to support cultural entrepreneurs and the communities they live in.
GCCE partners with communities to:
- Design and implement creative place-making strategies;
- Create cultural markets, festivals, and events;
- Train cultural entrepreneurs in finance, marketing, and operations;
- Lead innovative research efforts in support of cultural enterprise initiatives.